WHY ARMORED PATCH CORDS ARE WORTH IT:
- nanoFIBER Stainless-Steel Armored Patch Cords DUPLEX ZIP TYPE protect the cables from mishandling, poor installations, crimping, bending, vermin attacks that will compromise the signal.
- nanoFIBER™ armored cables allow fragile optical fiber to be installed in hazardous areas, including environments with excessive dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even damage-causing rodents.
- nanoFIBER™ protects the glass fiber, adds strength with stainless-steel armor and are better than conventional patch cords!
- Long In-Building pre-terminated cords are safe during installation and construction projects. Need for conduit can be averted in many installations.
- Usage in all Pro AV, IT, FTTH, FTTD, FTTx, broadcast, data centers and any environment where loss of signal is not an option.
- Can customize any solution from lengths, terminations and outer jackets to handle all environments.
- LC-ST DUPLEX OS2 are by far the most common cables.
- Stock Patch Cords –Armored Riser LC to ST in popular lengths: 1M, 2M, 3M, 5M, 6M, 7M, 8M, 10M, 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M, 40M, 50M, 75M and 100M.
- nanoFIBER™ Armor Duplex Patch Cords – Duplex ZIP Tube for transmitting (TX) and receiving (RX).
||3mm x 2
|Nominal Core Diameter
|Operation Temperature Range
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/customer/www/nanofiber.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro(5.9.5)/includes/class-acf-data.php on line 125