WHY ARMORED PATCH CORDS ARE WORTH IT:
- nanoFIBER Stainless-Steel Armored Patch Cords protect the cables from mishandling, poor installations, crimping, bending, and vermin attacks that will compromise the signal.
- nanoFIBER™ armored cables allow fragile optical fiber to be installed in hazardous areas, including environments with excessive dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even damage-causing rodents.
- nanoFIBER™ protects the glass fiber, adds strength with stainless-steel armor, and are better than conventional patch cords!
- Long In-Building pre-terminated cords are safe during installation and construction projects. The need for conduit can be averted in many installations.
- Usage in all Pro AV, IT, FTTH, FTTD, FTTx, broadcast, data centers, and any environment where the loss of signal is not an option.
- Can customize any solution from lengths, terminations, and outer jackets to handle all environments.
- MTP/MPO OS2 are by far the most common cables.
- Stock Patch Cords –Armored PLENUM MPO-MPO in popular lengths: 1M, 2M, 3M, 5M, 10M, 15M, 25M, 35M, 50M, 75M, and 100M.
MTP/MPO Male to MTP/MPO Male OS2 Single Mode Trunk CableThe MTP/MPO patch cord is bend-insensitive and pre-terminated with MTP® PRO connectors, factory polished for low-loss performance.MTP/MPO design is focused on simplicity and reliability, ensuring a quick and effective method for polarity and pin configuration without the need to remove the housing or handle loose pins. One simple insertion into a specially designed MTP/MPO tool reverses the keying configuration by retracting the exposed key while simultaneously extracting a hidden key on the opposite side of the connector.Product Specification
Connector A US Conec MTP® PRO Male (Pinned) Connector B US Conec MTP® PRO Male (Pinned) Fiber Mode OS2 9/125μm Wavelength 1310/1550nm Polish Type APC to APC Minimum Bend Radius 10mm Insertion Loss 0.35dB Return Loss ≥60dB Attenuation at 1310nm ≤0.32dB/km Attenuation at 1550nm ≤0.18dB/km Trunk Diameter 3.0mm Cable Jacket OFNP Installation Tensile Load 100 N Long-Term Tensile Load 50 N Operating Temperature -10°C to +70°C Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C* MTP® is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd. US Conec